Discuss Karcher wet vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Resolute

Just been in my local tesco and they had Karcher wet vacs for £15 - they only had a couple left though!

Not sure if they are any good but for £15 worth a punt!

It's a 1400 watt, 18 litre vac - quick google shows they are normally over £70.

My local Tesco is Horsham, not sure if they are in all stores or online.

Model number is A2234 PT.

sounds a bargin cant find them anywhere or i would have brought one and im only in crawley :)

checked directly online, but can't find with that price. Good buy! If i were you i would go back and buy another one, spare or you can sell it to anyone for double money!

checked directly online, but can't find with that price. Good buy! If i were you i would go back and buy another one, spare or you can sell it to anyone for double money!

I thought of going back for another one but they're all gone!

I've got the bigger model and both vacs are superb. Absolute bargain, mines cost £160 last year.

One wee tip though, take out the filter as it causes problems with the suction after taking on water even though there is no blockage in it, though Karcher will tell you otherwise. Enjoy your new bargain toy!!!

Wouldn't suprise me if TESCO were selling them at a loss to get people in store to buy other things on their way out, they do it all the time as they can afford it.

I'd buy one though!

Wouldn't suprise me if TESCO were selling them at a loss to get people in store to buy other things on their way out, they do it all the time as they can afford it.

I'd buy one though!

I've seen them do that before but usually they advertise it!

I've got the bigger model and both vacs are superb. Absolute bargain, mines cost £160 last year.

One wee tip though, take out the filter as it causes problems with the suction after taking on water even though there is no blockage in it, though Karcher will tell you otherwise. Enjoy your new bargain toy!!!

Cheers for that system3 - will remove the filter now to make sure then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Karcher wet vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back