Discuss Intergas demonstration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boiler is in the garage which is part of a single storey flat roof extension comprising of utility room, a storage room , and shower room with toilet basin ect seperate to the main house alot of work to do a compleate new heating system , a family bathroom and alot of finishing off to this 10year unfinished project.

In this situation yes mate i quite liked it only time will tell , i normally fit baxi or worcester i think i would use another intergas but will probaly do the training course so can give 10 year warranty as its local to me cheers kop.

Last edited:
Aslong as they were installed before the cut off date there fine

In this situation yes mate i quite liked it only time will tell , i normally fit baxi or worcester i think i would use another intergas but will probaly do the training course so can give 10 year warranty as its local to me cheers kop.
Anyone can give the 10 year warranty on the ECO RF at the moment - it's a "special offer" until the end of the year. There's very little point doing their training at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas demonstration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back