Discuss Intergas combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anyone fitted any of these, what do you think of them?

aint got to see one yet

but i've heard a few local authorities are looking at them because theyre so basic with so few parts

Have seen them and there reps say theres only 4 moving parts

Been on the course, and they seemed very good, am definatly going to give one a go next time the opertunity arises.

Only real negative is they arent the most atractive looking boilers.

I have a limited amount of space in my kitchen ext loft area and I have just seen these today, they look like they would fit quite well, just not heard any reports from anyone, but as you say only 4 moving parts, free manufacturers training got some things going for it.

Quite a few members on here like them wait for Mike Jackson to pop along he is a big fan, i"ve meet the rep in my Plumbase the other month looks quite a good boiler can be run as a combi without a heating loop fitted and vice versa as a system with out the combi side filled and only small amount of internal parts and a big plus no diverter to get stuck come winter. And as there only 12 parts i think that cover the whole boiler range there engineers only have one brief case which carrys ever part for the boilers as they are all the same inside

Been on the course, and they seemed very good, am definatly going to give one a go next time the opertunity arises.
Only real negative is they arent the most atractive looking boilers.
:iagree: course was really interesting, half a day with lunch thrown in, got a free hex spanner, after that you get a nice leather folder and some paperwork come through the post and as a platinum installer you get a 5 year guarantee if you fit them.

the flue is on the left side of the boiler as you face it, that might be beneficial or if not you use an angle fitting to centralize, that's if you going horizontal, its a Dutch firm and all their flues go straight up.

very good boiler but allow for a better programmer, the built in job.... poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back