Discuss Integrated fridges... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all different muts, 15 mm probably , just. 22 dont know lol

I know they're supposed to have a gap to breathe at the back hey. I guess 15mm could work

Is there space at the bottom to run 3 22mm pipes behind? I cannot remember

Replaced one for sister a few months back and the "floor" of the cupboard didn`t go all the way to the back, think there was around a 4" gap but as said probably not all the same mutley.

Unless it's from ikea I carcasses an entire kitchen only to discover when the kitchen and appliances arrived there is no void

Normal you need to put dishwasher and fridges on work top to raise them up so it could be a maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Integrated fridges... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock