Discuss Installing shower pump on existing system. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the thing about power showers there supposed to suck and pump rather than have water forced into em..:smiley2:

Can you split the gravity feeds to the current power shower?

I'd rather not touch that pipework, the husband installed it so I'd rather steer clear! ;-)

You don't pump the Mira ?

It's a gravity power shower, pumps internal to the shower.

Thats the thing about power showers there supposed to suck and pump rather than have water forced into em..:smiley2:

I knew I didn't want to pump the supply to the power shower, it was how do I supply the pump with the feeds off the existing pipework!

again the little pump in the shower will work albeit with lag but like ermitruude said look at the draw off because you may need a bigger cws.

You don't in short leave that mess alone. New cwc and a new flange. Bolt on a 50gal headder to hwc to ensure it don't run out or add a coffin and take cold from it too.

I'd happily replace it, but would just rather not adjust it so point taken! :)

its one of those stickies no matter what you do the cws will need to be upped. and it's up to you for the power or mixer + pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Installing shower pump on existing system. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back