Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Identifying pumped / gravity system via Netaheat electronic with ep2000 programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Balance

My Potterton ep2000 programmer has expired, it looks like I can easily replace it with a newer EP2 without changing the back panel so a simple switch. But it seems that the installation guide I've found online says I need to select whether the system is fully pumped or gravity.

Now I'm stuck - I've been looking online and don't have a conclusive answer - my boiler (a netaheat electronic) has 4 pipes coming out of the top but the description says it can be used for gravity hw & pumped ch or fully pumped and then the technical details lose me so looking for any more pointers please.

There is a grundfoss pump attached to the pipework "into" the tank and there is a rectangular silver box attached to some pipes (it's a Honeywell valve that says "values used for hot water only". Not sure if it helps but I could on the programmer set (within the limited capabilities of the controller) independent times for the hot water and central heating or at least from what showed up on the LCD I didn't have to have HW on to get CH running & vice versa.

Any pointers much appreciated

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Identifying pumped / gravity system via Netaheat electronic with ep2000 programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock