Discuss Identification of a leaky kitchem mixer tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulpa63

Hi,

My kitchen tap has recently started to leak (at the joint where it rotates). I have managed to remove the relevant part and taken it to a couple of local Basingstoke plumbing supplies in an attempt to obtain replacement washers. But I am told that the washers are special and it is necessary to contact the original manufacturer. Does anybody out there recognise this design (see photos attached) and can advise the name of the manufacturer.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Paul

Attachments

• DSCN6068-small.jpg
    DSCN6068-small.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN6069-small.jpg
    DSCN6069-small.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN6072-small.JPG
    DSCN6072-small.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 20
It's a plumb centre sink mixer, the newer version of the swift mixer. If the o rings are in good condition you can put a couple o rolls of ptfe under the o rings put the o rings back on bit of silicone grease and it will last you a bit longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Identification of a leaky kitchem mixer tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock