Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Mexico he24 L9 fault code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lambchop

Hi

fault code on the above L9, working my way through the fault flow chart and says to check flue thermistor resistance, couldn't find the component in the wiring diagram, or in changing parts guide. Never worked on this boiler before and access was not great at the back, flue was coming out of left hand side, any help greatly appreciated

L9 on the isar is low pressure or pump.

Thort it would have been same

On the flow chart, starts with pump, that's ok. But it does say about flue thermistors, could be a misprint. On wiring diagram it's got a control thermistor but I thought a flue thermistor would come as a pair, pulled the mi.s off the internet

Sorry crop, pumps ok, my post not clear, I'm more concerned where the flue thermistors are as can't find them on wiring diagram, parts list and that code halfway down the flow chart says check the resistance of them. Fortunately it worked by resetting couldn't vent the system as it supplies heat to a number of studio flats that was unable to access

never worked on this boiler, just wanted to know if anyone has, if so where are the flue thermisistors or is it a misprint in the m.i's

I'm not familiar with the boiler to be honest I know the isar inside out that's why I said pump cos it's L9 on isar.

It might be a dry fire thermistor located up above the main heat ex

This fault normally due to circulation/overheating etc.
Check pump, check have bypass etc, check for air/blockage, check dry fire thermistor resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Mexico he24 L9 fault code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock