Search the forum,

Discuss ideal esprit 2 30 no display UP DATE in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

so no display purchased a new one that didn't work either sent it back, so I did some more research and thought what about the pcb the orange one, was in process of getting one when the the other day had the heat on it went off, dead phoned insurance they out engineer pcb was dead one day later new pcb all work and I have a display now, however it did go off do I just turned power off and on now works But I'm going to get the hive unit installed that way if the display does go which is common on these ill be ok.

This reminds me of the time I diagnosed a fault with a PCB, replacement was £230.
Fitted and worked fine for a week before I got called back to same fault.
After some head scratching and tears over my newly toasted PCB.
I found a crack in the ignition lead near the case and a tiny black soot mark. I ordered one of those allong with another PCB.
Cost to customer £330
Cost to me £490
They probably complained about how much money us gas engineers make too!

Reply to ideal esprit 2 30 no display UP DATE in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock