Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss i am sorry for i have sinned ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it was just Zebedee that preferred it :winkiss:
He is a proper b*ll e*d though

I had to edit your post Ryan. Threads been closed now.

I hear your confession my boy. Go do 3 hail marys and a couple hallelujahgobbles.....

Prime example of you get what you pay for in that thread. No sympathy for the cheeky arrogant penny pinching muppet.

He was a pain first one in a while i bitten to and i didt have much input ! It was the boy thing ! If he said that to my face inwould of headbutted him !

there was just no need for him. he got more info than most ! and thing that wound me up was that all the lads that helped him where the really good members of the forum !

seen and given a fair few good head butts !

The bloke was a tool. Wasn't his first visit to the forum either.

spanish fly = big c**k.... beats me why people have to be like that when ur tryin to help.

Well done....I sometimes wince when OPs get a roasting but this chap deserved a slap.

Unfortunately I missed out on that thread last night. If I'd been there, he'd not have got past his second post.

Totally agree, he was rude to Gassafe within about 4 posts, and said:

"who said i am DIY???????

keep your nose out."

Well he clearly is DIY and there was no need for that. He's the type of bloke that hate. Just rude, arrogant and an antaganist. Really wound me up, I was quite happy when everyone turned on him. He deserved it.

Thread was being watched. The guy had already received one infraction.

Unfortunately I missed out on that thread last night. If I'd been there, he'd not have got past his second post.

i enjoyed it ! i would of brought invited him into the arms and just unleashed on him. behind closed doors !

I'll let you sharks smell blood in the water like that now and again. Stops you turning on each other or, worse, me!

Having read it. It was nice to see all you guys sticking together and giving him a spanking. Good work, we just need to reign Croppie in a bit now.

Having read it. It was nice to see all you guys sticking together and giving him a spanking. Good work, we just need to reign Croppie in a bit now.

Hes like a sleeping Alsatian who occasionally stirs and bites the odd ankle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to i am sorry for i have sinned ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated...
Replies
Views
B
Morning all, Can a towel rail thats been converted to Duel fuel trip the boiler RDC. We have just had a new radiator fitted and it's heated by...
Replies
Views
Hi can anybody help me with a problem I am having. following a power cut the heating and hot water failed. The boiler would light but it would go...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock