Discuss I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately not all migrants are a good contributors to the country they have moved too ! The one that DO NOT want to adapt are the problem

Have you not considered some software like Rosetta stone or something mate just to get you started until you can find a german speaker?

Have you not considered some software like Rosetta stone or something mate just to get you started until you can find a german speaker?

Any good that stuff? Wanting to learn Spanish.

I think it's great for learning languages if you actually apply yourself

Good enough to pay those prices? I'm not sure about that..... but then again you can find anything on the internet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I wanna buy a good quality faucet with a good price. I come across two similar faucets that I like. Does anyone hear about WOWOW and FORIOUS...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Back