Discuss I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You defo need to know this one:
Ein grosses bier bitte!

Top decision! Austria is beautiful place . Salzburg , Innsbruck and zelamzee are some of my favourite places . Innsbruck is by far top for mountains . Some really nice villages near by .?

Move to Scotland. Plenty of mountains and cheaper place than Austria.

Attachments

• HPIM7727.jpg
    HPIM7727.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 27
It's different I am afraid ! If I go to Scotland I will be getting lots of my favorite drink single malt :)
Alps are something else , you have to see them to understand I am afraid ! My uncle said to me don't go to Swisscerland , as if we did we would have not bother coming back here to pick up our things , that how good it could be !

It's different I am afraid ! If I go to Scotland I will be getting lots of my favorite drink single malt :)
Alps are something else , you have to see them to understand I am afraid ! My uncle said to me don't go to Swisscerland , as if we did we would have not bother coming back here to pick up our things , that how good it could be !

They will take u for two years and educate u for free. It's to ensure migrants are an asset not problem . Unlike UK no help to get a job just benifits for 59 years

I think Stan has gotten you all fooled.
Look at his opening post again.
He is looking for a Gearman, not a German. In effect, someone to assist him with his gear.

They will take u for two years and educate u for free. It's to ensure migrants are an asset not problem . Unlike UK no help to get a job just benifits for 59 years

That is a typical british attitude !
I have employed eastern europeans ie Bulgarians and they cannot believe how lazy the Brits are ?
Sad thing is the eastern eauropeans really do work hard and that is why so many jobs go their way you only have to look at construction and transport and cleaning to see !
Not saying it is a good thing but it annoys me when Brits think they are all on benifits ?
We moan about the Polish here and the Spanish moan about the Brits over there just the Brits are too lazy to learn the language and be able to read the graffiti that says Brits go home or no more English !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I wanna buy a good quality faucet with a good price. I come across two similar faucets that I like. Does anyone hear about WOWOW and FORIOUS...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock