Discuss Human faeces Leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Rubbish has literally been leaking into their garden for god knows how long . How do people live like that. What's their affliction?

Perhaps they are trying to improve their soil? I would prefer a properly-managed compost toilet to a smelly mixture of poo and water though!

It does need a new coupling as suggested but it could more easily be fixed with a rubber soil pipe coupling and that would avoid having to shift the pipe vertically, just shift the pipe horizontally and slip it on after giving it a clean first obviously. I was going to suggest jet washing but then you don't want Rubbish flying all over the place, it'll have to be a bucket of suds and a stiff brush to the lucky tradesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Human faeces Leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, the edge of the end of my bathtub leaks when I am about 3 minutes in the shower. The faucet is on the opposite side. What could be causing...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys not sure anyone has encountered this before but I have a job where the inside wall has been getting a little damp, there was a step up to...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock