Discuss how to become gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iqbal

hi, i wonder if any1 can help me please, i have just finished my city and guilds plumbing course level 2 and id like to know how to become gas safe registered? id appreciate it if somebody could point me to right direction, thank you much appreciated

you need to do acs course and exams and have a portfolio of on sit evidence which you would get through working for a gas company. Have you just done a fast track 6129 ?

how many people ask this question? did you not ask at the centre you did your level 2? is it a tec cert or nvq2? makes a big difference.
why people are so desperate to get their acs ill never know, why didnt you do a gas course instead, why do plumbing when you want gas?????????????

They tell you that you need plumbing first , it kind of makes sense soon as they can't sell you gas courses easily as you need the experience too for any quals to work in the industry...it is amazing really , the question is quite comically blasé. Try reading through the many threads regarding this question and good luck with you search for real onsite experience.

They tell you that you need plumbing first , it kind of makes sense soon as they can't sell you gas courses easily as you need the experience too for any quals to work in the industry...it is amazing really , the question is quite comically blasé. Try reading through the many threads regarding this question and good luck with you search for real onsite experience.

the experience can come from gas as opposed to plumbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how to become gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock