Discuss How problematic is doing a mixer shower swap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the bristan jute looks like it will work very well for your needs mate.

Excellent.

But is that what he was on about, sort of two copper pipes coming out the wall to attatch compression to? So basically any shower that has those kind of surface mounted compression fittings?

Depends on shower,some have a back plate screwed to the wall,but if it's a bar mixer it should take you all of 2 mins.Just imagine getting 10 to do every day?

Mmm ten of them a day at Say £50 a time. Soon forget about your knees when you get up in the morning Pobs!

Excellent.

But is that what he was on about, sort of two copper pipes coming out the wall to attatch compression to? So basically any shower that has those kind of surface mounted compression fittings?

Aye thats what I was on about, the Bristan Jute looks like the job. Been to the pub, pool night!

Thank you for your advice Simon.

Just done the job. Your advice turned what would have been a "what the..." "this won't..." "i don't know how..." job including trips to merchants and headache into one that, albeit a bit fiddly was plain sailing, satisfying and lucrative.

Please buy yourself a pint and pretend it was from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How problematic is doing a mixer shower swap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock