Discuss How often do you tidy your van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the middle of a year off plumbing at the moment. What a relief emptying the van ( Caddy ) and just sticking the rotavator and some gardening tools in :)

Try and keep tidy everyday but that depends on how busy and the time I finish. Generally a overhaul every weekend as I'm twitching with the OCD by then.

Usually after every time I tidy it I promise to keep it tidy but before you know it it's a mess again, usually after a long day stuff just gets thrown in

I clean my van out when it needs PSV test.
Other than that, not often unless it needs work done.

When I can hear a voice in my saying "I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS"!

That normally makes me think it's time. It's possibly once a month dependant on what type of work I have on.

I have to! Nearly every week. Can't get to anything- got a small van mind.

20170829_095438[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How often do you tidy your van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Hi all, the second Salus programmer thermostat has failed on my Grant oil fired combi boiler. Reading on here, I gather Salus aren’t very highly...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock