Discuss How much for public Liability insurance in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Gary80gas

Gas Engineer
My renewal is over £500 for £2,000,000 cover. Domestic plumbing, heating and gas. Nothing unusual or nitch. Never made a claim, excess £1000. 20yrs with same insurer does this sound about right? How much should i be paying, current quoter originally recommended by institute of plumbing. Cheers.

Reply to How much for public Liability insurance in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

New to the site. I'm a homeowner and I have no knowledge about plumbing, so thought someone else may be able to advise? In the early hours of...
Replies
Views
I have a leak in my leasehold flat in a small council 4 storey block of flats – 8 flats in total. In the corner of the bathroom is a cupboard...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I was self empolyed not now I'm now got a full time payee job! but my public liability insurance will be running out end of this month...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
hi peeps , Just crossed my mind after renewing my insurance . How much public liability do you pay ? , I am on 2 Million, should it be 5...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock