Discuss Help! Cannot find wc to fit a saniflo sani slim... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mmarsh57

The sanislim requires a height of 320mm from the top of the close coupled wc to the floor. Width not so much of a problem. However, I can't find a wc with this space at the back, and I don't want to studwall the toilet out any more than necessary as we are pushed for space. I just want the saniflow to fit nicely behind the toilet. Anybody know a make of wc (ideally mid projection pan) that has a clearance height of 320mm? Thanks in advance

In a lot of cases the cistern will have to be sited slightly forwards meaning either a wooden baton or spacers are fitted between the wall and the cistern but there are toilets that either don`t need the baton or the cistern is so secure to the pan that nothing is required at all and I have seen it where the Sani is slightly recessed in to the wall behind to enable the cistern to fit flush to the wall.

On piece of advice.. Make sure that the cistern holds a full 6litre flush of water or the Sani will get very dirty very quickly and ensure that the outlet spigot of the pan is directly in line with the inlet connection of the Sani.

Thanks rpm, we may have to baton out then and opt for a sanipro, at least those do fit under most cisterns. Extra thanks about the 6 litres, I didn't know that!

The pro is a better unit and having a larger tank it will not get dirty inside as quick. Another tip is to ensure that the outlet of the shower U-bend is around 180 - 200mm high from floor level then the water will flow away nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help! Cannot find wc to fit a saniflo sani slim... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock