Discuss Hello To All Members.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I just joined yesterday and thought id give my newbie hello. Im still quite new to the plumbing game. Im 30 an Iv done my NVQ 2 course and have been working with a plumber for about 5 months now. Been getting great experience on every type of plumbing job u could think of as my boss has such a great variety of work. There seems to be alot of veterans on here too so hopefully i can get sum opinions on few queries. Look forward to chating with u all.

Welcome to the forums Makaveli, hope you find everything here. Whereabouts in the world are you? Tell us a bit more? :29:

Benvenuti nel forum Makaveli. Stiamo osservando in avanti a tutto ciò che è possibile condividere con noi!

Thanks for the welcome Whl4852 an Croppie. Sorry im not Italian, just have a appreciation for the renaissance. Well Im in London an 31. Been a Painter & Decorator for about 7 years an just had enough of it. The trade has gone right downhill, long hard hours for substandard pay. So made the change a year ago, done my NVQ 2 course an got in with a really good plumber. Having a great time learning the trade and am more an more confident as each day goes on. My boss loves to throw me in the deep end and see how I come out of it, which helps massively as you learn so much when having to do sumthing on ur own. It also shows he has confidence in me which in turn gives me the boost to do it. Wish i changed trade along time ago but ifs an buts are pointless. Im just gettin my tools together now which is 1 of the main reasons im on here to get sum opinions on a few things. I should probably post those queries in the plumbing tools section right?

Yes posting there would be a good idea. Hope you enjoy the forum and can contribute some good info! Welcome along! :76:

Welcome, hope you enjoy using the forum. It can be very entertaining & well as being full of useful information!

Tupac fan by any chance?
And The Prince is one of my favourite books (partly because it only has 80 pages)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello To All Members.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back