Search the forum,

Discuss Hello again all, one more question regarding a flexible pipe, Thanks in Advance (pictures attached) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Good Morning again,

I appreciate the advice some of you gave yesterday regarding a soil pipe fitting.

I do however have one more question and it relates to the size of compression fittings. I have been given this flexible hose that came as part of a new toilet, there was a customer like isolation valve which then attached to a 15mm pipe. Unfortunately, the original part has been lost and I need to find a new one.

It seems as though the internal thread of this unit sits at approximately 15mm or almost at 5/8ths, the external diameter is 20mm and just over 3/4inch.

I need to replace the fitting that connected the end of this flexi hose to an isolator that will go to a 15mm pipe, It would be great if anyone could recommend something.

I have attached pictures for clarity.

Thanks in advance.

Rhys

Attachments

• toilet plumbing flexi pipe 2.jpg
    toilet plumbing flexi pipe 2.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 21
  • Toilet plumbing flexi pipe.jpg
    Toilet plumbing flexi pipe.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 20
I’m not entirely sure I follow what you want. Are you wanting something to connect onto this flexi, are you wanting an isolation valve or both?

I’m not entirely sure I follow what you want. Are you wanting something to connect onto this flexi, are you wanting an isolation valve or both?
I basically need an isolation valve that will be the union between the Flexi pipe and a 15mm mains pipe. The other end of the Flexi pipe will be connected to the toilet.

Sorry for the confusion
Thanks

I’d go for this:

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/full-...s5wwAJz3JILOOBjB_z4aAqUAEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

The nuts should be 1/2”, there’s a risk it’s 3/8, but try by screwing onto the toilet inlet trying both ends.

That looks like a supply pipe that you would get in the likes of a concealed cistern. To connect the isolator to the inlet valve. I had a grohe one to fit like that before chrustmas.

One end will go into the fill valve

the other end looks like a filling loop valve

eg

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/r24-filling-loop/83905

Use the long valve as that has a double check valve in

Reply to Hello again all, one more question regarding a flexible pipe, Thanks in Advance (pictures attached) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock