Currently reading:
Heatline vizo boiler problem Possable Main board,

Discuss Heatline vizo boiler problem Possable Main board, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

k8dtg

I have had the usual problem of the diverter valve leaking and shorting the actuator out. I have removed the valve and resealed and replaced the diverter valve and now I am having a problem with the board. I have replaced the 2 fuses that were found blown (quick blow 2amp) now when ever the power it turned on (even if the switch on the boiler is off) there is a track that is crackling and glowing that runs between X12 and X17 sockets on the main control board that are X17 = gas valve and X12 = pump wiring. I have removed the mentioned to plugs and also the 3 way control wiring thinking it could be one of these but the problems still exists.
Any ideas?
(i know its hard to read but i have edited the image were the problem is happening.)
SAM_0289.jpg

ok great whats your gsr number?you should join the gsr registered only

right i dont used computers much whats gsr registered only? cant my question get answered hear?

gsr}gas safe registered,as you said your gsr just post your number i can check it against the gas safe data base and answer your question this does of course presume you do have a gsr number and are not trying to tell me porkies

Totally agree with gas man ... join the GSR bunch ... :) there you may get waht you want ...... or not!!! LOL

I think the sticker in the top left of picture says it all

could not agree more dose it sound like the pcb or a issue from some were else the track sounds like its arcing and flashing orange.

yes i agree sit are poo thermowatt are useless,siemans dont like a bath so we are stuck with honeywell

Bring back just a coil in GV. Bullet proof bbu and mexicos

serviced a old Bermuda 552 today for my sins look after lots of these replaced the thermocouple as it was looking a bit shot, previous one had been on there for 12 years not bad going it also needed 2 angled spire nuts for the combustion door a very simple tough boiler just takes forever to heat the house LOL

serviced a old Bermuda 552 today for my sins look after lots of these replaced the thermocouple as it was looking a bit shot, previous one had been on there for 12 years not bad going it also needed 2 angled spire nuts for the combustion door a very simple tough boiler just takes forever to heat the house LOL

Never costs more than £60 in parts. I'd love one in my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline vizo boiler problem Possable Main board, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock