Discuss Heat only boiler sizing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you doing harv

8.40pm on a friday Harvest not good bud should have your feet up and be on your second pint by now ha ha good luck bud . baxi 400 piece a **** to fit light as a feather and reasonably priced
what you doing harv
Talking to a customer about a bathroom I am fitting for them. I then look down and two hours have disappeared. Got one of these now though.

ACB20315-8375-42E3-983F-1D6C8B49ECE7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heat only boiler sizing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler. Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
A (if) CH system has a very high head loss due to improperly sized pipework and long runs and possibly partially blocked pipes and requires a UPS2...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock