Discuss heat input in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jambo

can some advise me on the best way or formula to do a heat input calculation

heat input in kW is the c v of
fuel times the fuel flow rate.viper book in van and can't be bothered going out

Last edited by a moderator:
i tend to measure the time it takes to do one full revolution if an imperial meter, or measure the difference between readings over 2 minutes on a metric meter then refer to the corgi hand book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heat input in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, i'm doing some heatloss calculations, going by a fairly old plumbing book. The formula for calculating heatloss would be Surface Area x...
Replies
Views
I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate, water pressure, pipe length, and difference in...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Hi apologies of this has been asked before but when you gas rate an appliance and trying to compare to the technical data, do you go off the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock