Discuss heat input or output in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
when gas rateing an appliance ,modulating burner an old timer told me the final calculated kw outcome should be more in line with the mi heat output not heat input.

yep, input, output would depend on the efficiency, all calcs done on input

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heat input or output in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi apologies of this has been asked before but when you gas rate an appliance and trying to compare to the technical data, do you go off the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a Vaillant boiler and want to set d.0 to something sensible, right now it is set to auto and can range from 6 kW to 37 kW. Adding up my...
Replies
Views
A (if) CH system has a very high head loss due to improperly sized pipework and long runs and possibly partially blocked pipes and requires a UPS2...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hi do we need to do a gas rate or heat input when doing a boiler breakdown? Thanks
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock