Discuss He stands up clears his throat and announces hi all newbie here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you chums for the heart felt welcome
my first question is how does one get One of those swanky gs registered banners many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to He stands up clears his throat and announces hi all newbie here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope all is well. New on here. I am on bimmer forum UK for the BMW car. & not to forget the Xbox forum, my 2 things that I love & my wife...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Back