Currently reading:
Haycorns,buy one get one free !!!!!

Discuss Haycorns,buy one get one free !!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puddle

Yeh,thought that would get your attention,secret squirrel !!!!

:D:D:D

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-forum/10355-youll-never-compete.html

But moving on, I hate two for ones and buy three for two, wish they would just charge a proper price for what ever

Went into the supermarket for some barby meat, ended coming out with twice as much as I wanted, due to these offers and took twice as long to do, as had to decide if I wanted this or that, when really wanted none of it, am going to local Butchers from now on, better meat and you can pay just for what you want
Same thing the other day ,wanted a England football for my cousin, went to one of the big spots stores, buy one ,get one free, would not let me have one, went to another store got one nearly half the price of buy one get one free deal surprise, surprise
It causes so much waste

Mind you soon be having pay one get one free on ideal and ferroli boilers soon and still I would be hesitating

Now where’s that charcoal,fancy some burnt meat for tea

barbecue-21.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
acorns lol

yeah i always used to go to asda = get sucked on by the buy one get one free, buy 3 for a tenner, 2 for 5 quid, and god knows what other marketing ploys they throw at me! i get to checkout and the twenty quid i was originally planning to spend turns into 40, and im sitting there after my plate of bbq food looking at all the left overs thinking what have i done... sunday mornings i no longer have a fry up -- its more of a mocrowave bbq jobby haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Haycorns,buy one get one free !!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back