Discuss green deal what do you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguetrader

Gas Engineer
hi

thinking about signing up for the green deal we've been to a seminar in birmingham which it all sound really good, also someboby came to see us from saint gobain because you can do the training with them, good to here any views on it good or bad thanks.

I'll wait and see if it devolves into something along the lines of the renewables debacle.

Be prepared to outlay a lot of cash with no guarantee of a return. Some training companies will only be too willing to relieve you of your surplus dosh.

thats whats putting us off and the 3 grand training fees supposed to be starting in october but nothing defo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to green deal what do you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, need your honest views if you would be so kind. I’m 48 and work for the NHS (office based) and earn 44k a year. Ive been do fustrated and fed...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock