Search the forum,

Discuss Great boiler spares app - full explosion diagrams with P/N's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeyc

For anyone not already using it, great app with G/C numbers, full exploded diagrams with numbered parts. Beats sitting on hold for hours to find out a part number, your merchant will you love also.

Android and windows phone, not sure about apple

PartsApp | Free Android Boiler Manual Parts Lists

On the playstore

Last edited by a moderator:
cost? and does it require internet?

It's free - no monthly charge, you do need to register though, sadly it does require an internet connection

Will look it up.
I found Plumbase boiler spares on their website is really helpful. All manufacturers (I think) and exploded diagrams etc.
Partsarena is helpful but it doesn't cover worcester gworm or vaillant.
Nothing worse than sitting on hold for 20mins for a part no. They must make a fortune from their call centres

Will look it up.
I found Plumbase boiler spares on their website is really helpful. All manufacturers (I think) and exploded diagrams etc.
Partsarena is helpful but it doesn't cover worcester gworm or vaillant.
Nothing worse than sitting on hold for 20mins for a part no. They must make a fortune from their call centres

I use partsarena for free via plumb Center website, just have to have account with plumb Center and it's got all Worcester, glow worm and Vaillant and all the other manufactures, I use it all the time and it's brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Great boiler spares app - full explosion diagrams with P/N's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock