Discuss Gray0689 hovers near 2000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
As I post this Gray still has to make the final post to take him over into 2000 post land [1999]
great input as usual keep em coming regards turnpin:hurray:

Well done Gray0689 - some really helpful pointers in those posts and many thanks for them - I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates your knowledge!

Well done on the big 2000, keep em coming, always interesting.

Last edited:
Well Done Gray ,2000 posts...........respec

:party::party:

Great input into the forums!!!

:29::29:

Good work Gray, you've helped a lot of people, including me. So respect mate.

Well done Gray, I wonder how long it will take me on here although I am past 2000 over on screwfix.

'Dave' on the tilers forum has 48,673 posts since 2007! :uhoh2:

Well done Gray, I wonder how long it will take me on here although I am past 2000 over on screwfix.

'Dave' on the tilers forum has 48,673 posts since 2007! :uhoh2:

Thanks phil

48,673 wow don't think I could get to that in a lifetime lol

Nice to read. Now rejoice in putting a bit back into the plumbing game.

Thank you very much tamz redsaw and stan really appreciate it
And stan might not be on as much for a week or so kind of washed my iPhone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gray0689 hovers near 2000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock