Discuss going old school in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hornby and scalelectrix for me too

The original nintendo was the best xmas ever, hours and hours of fum with duck hunt
Wow duck hunt is a huge memory for me! Our nan and grandad bought us the first Nintendo and it came with Duck Hunt. When our nan came in to tell us it was bedtime we blagged her to have a go, she was still playing it in the morning when we woke up and it gave her a bad eye for ages where she was aiming lol

I think we must be related.....its the only Christmases i knew until i had the shock of my life and unwrapped an Action man ....... couldn't upset me that year.
We were poor but my mum and dad always got me a good present every year
I used to get a shoe box with an action man deserter in it

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone remember the evil knivel stunt bike.
Got one for christmas and managed to snap the handle off first day.
Was gutted

colt .45 and some zig zags; wasent easy growing up on the means streets of wales lol

yeh ture lol
but seriously, I used to like skeletrix, sega mega drive & model trains.. oh and mechano :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to going old school in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock