Discuss going old school in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also had an action man with eagle eyes. For some reason i used bury him in the back garden in his tank to see how long he survive.

also used to have loads of soldiers metal and plastic. Me my bro and mates would build bases out of dirt and stuff and then throw stones/bricks at them to see whose would last the longest. Those were great days.

Think my best present was a Evel kanevel stunt bike it had a red thing that you wound it up with it done weelies would fly of the top of our stairs never broke .

Spent my childhood weekends in my dads shed as only two kids near me were loads older and like football. So used to play with 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines at 10, can rebuild almost anything now!
Me and bro spent almost rest of our time playing in ruins of nelson quarry / cement works.

My nephew loves Lego and always gets the star wars ones I love building them for him

Spent my childhood weekends in my dads shed as only two kids near me were loads older and like football. So used to play with 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines at 10, can rebuild almost anything now!
Me and bro spent almost rest of our time playing in ruins of nelson quarry / cement works.
Grew up in Royton as kid just outside Oldham. We used to play in a derelict cotton mill called Roy mill. God this dont half bring some great memories flooding back

My son playing with duplo from 1980's my mother kept all our toys books .....
a4701446c64da5bd78c539510f8583cf.jpg

Wife always rolls her eyes when I talk about christmas past."not that again " an orange an apple and a colouring book.:sleeping:

Wife always rolls her eyes when I talk about christmas past."not that again " an orange an apple and a colouring book.:sleeping:

I think we must be related.....its the only Christmases i knew until i had the shock of my life and unwrapped an Action man ....... couldn't upset me that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to going old school in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock