Search the forum,

Discuss Going from 10mm JG direct to Radiator TRV? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

So been trying to search this for some time and finding mixed results, I have 10mm JD Speed fit piping coming out the wall and hoping to use it on the original TRVs, things that keep popping up are

these JG stem reducers, but doesn't seem right that the value would go onto the end? wouldn't it cause damage?
1652032825854.png

or something like this?
1652034627926.png

Any help be much appreciated

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/drayton-push-fit-reducing-90-trv-adaptor-elbow-f-10mm-x-m-15mm/9970r

are these the same thing? (nearly half the price) "PEGLER TERRIER CHROME-PLATED BRASS PUSH-FIT REDUCING 90° ELBOW F 10MM X M 15MM (28509)"

sorry I'm unable to post links to Screwfix... as it pops up a message saying that it's most probably spam smh

Yes but them ones the 10mm isn’t removable afterwards so once pushed in you have to cut it

Reply to Going from 10mm JG direct to Radiator TRV? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock