Discuss Go on then, rip it to pieces in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good to me. Was installing Worcesters at my last company. How long do you have for a job like that roughly?

It's a full conversion. We are doing it over three days. I am by no means the fastest. Could be done in two days easy if I was more experienced. Old boiler with asbestos flue. Cylinder removed. All pipework to combi brought in from kitchen. New trv's. power flush.

Plenty of work envolved but with two gsrs it'd be done in no time. Fair play to my gas man he is very patient and wants to see me do well.

Let me take my time this evening servicing a back boiler. If it wasn't for ppl like him then young tradesmen don't stand a chance

that's good your tradesman has the time to be patient with you and teach you proper, for us that work in the fast paced world of price work there is never really any time to teach the youngsters.

My advice would be use the bending machine more and you will become quicker at bending, reducing the amount of fittings used and chances of leaks.

Dont worry about training off people. Best way is learning off yourself, myself and about 10 others who i know well in the plumbing trade learnt majority off themselves. Once you've worked with alot of engineers with different ways of how to do stuff you'll pick the best ways that works best for you

Yep, cheap as chips but gets my by

I had one mate, two days into chiseling floor tikes off it burnt out on me, just unlucky I suppose, replaced with a De Walt and tact been the dogs nuts ever since.

Ps Nice work by the way, keep us posted with more progress pics and don't forget to dispose of your trade waste responsibly ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374867692.187970.jpg
Done and I'm looking worse for wear after it.
Sparkys coming tomoz to take flex off plug and pop it on a spur

Spent all your money on copper and not clips I see, would of put another row on the drops personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Go on then, rip it to pieces in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock