Discuss German gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

I am German plumbing engineer. As my documents from Germany are not equal to British standards I had to re-take the whole course for being a gas safe registered plumber.

My question is there anybody who get me ready for my portfolio to become finally a registered gas safe engineer ?

my old boss he just sacked me and since then I am seeking for somebody who could help me.

i live in East London , please let me know if you can help. Thanks a lot

Why'd your boss just sack you mate??

It's pretty simple I am cheaper being not gas safe and doing all kind of jobs. He was covering me when I went out for boiler break downs etc.

So he squeezed me as long as he was able to. Basically he knew I am good but that doesn't count here in London it's more about the money. So basically I am looking for someone to help me with the portfolio. It's quite hard to find here trustful ppl in London most ppl lying and using other skills.

But now I know how it works here and it won't happen again.

Well good luck mate. I'm a bit far away to offer much help but stick around on here. Lots of good guys about

Yeah true , it's a really nice blog though. Thanks anyway mate appreciate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to German gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock