Discuss Gas valve resistance on promax ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikpal

Gas Engineer
Yes i am gsr, just trying to build up my 10 posts (then i will happily post in GSR section), tried baxi tech desk but gave up after 1 hr, anyone know what resistence should be on gas valve solenoids, also just to confirm which pins to test accross. I've replaced gas valve but want to check this one as it is an intermittent fault that only seems to occur when cold mornings, had this on a few promax 28 he A over last 2 weeks.
Thanks

Been on a baxi course today as well so its fresh in my mind. If a mid gives me the nod ill tell you.

thats great feel free to pm if you want to keep it gsr, gs reg can be given if needed to verify,
was supposed to be on baxi course today in warrington untilmy cover called in sick!!!!

Been on a baxi course today as well so its fresh in my mind. If a mid gives me the nod ill tell you.

You and your ipad! If rik pm's you with his gsr number I don't see a problem in helping him if he checks out, Zeb.

That read so much different before I stuck that last comma in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas valve resistance on promax ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock