Currently reading:
Gas Testing info please

Discuss Gas Testing info please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taylorz

Hi,
New to all this so please take it easy.I have been plumbing for the last 22yrs, long yrs i might add,however i am getting into a gas course in a couple of months and would like a bit of a head start. I am fine with Let -by and tightness test but would like info on how to gas rate an appliance and how to find working pressure ,are there manuals avaliable with diagrams and step by step guide etc,or someone on here with a few clues and a bit of patience explaining it all to a novice Thanks

your gas book will not be as basic step by step guide to where the mano tube goes etc, cause to be blunt you dont need advice at that low a level, you are going to do a full course so the trainer will discuss and demo what you need to know as you go through, everything will be fine, if you are commited enough to learn and are clever enough to learn plumbing , you can learn gas, it isnt hard, dont listen to some on here who profess its a difficult job to do haha, 'mon the plumbers

no such thing as bad student, only bad teacher :wink5: haha

Not in terms of alcoholic measures no Tom. 7 is nearly 10 results in punch in face!

In commercial we go 50% of the standing pressure but then we've elevated pressures to deal with. So 10mbar on a domestic installation looks right to me for letby pressure.

Why am I commenting on this? It's a dead thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Testing info please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock