Discuss Flue Gas Analyser Testo 330 - 1 LL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Remster

Does anyone have a Testo 330 - 1 LL? Would like some feed back on them to see if it is worth spending the money on. Been trying to do research on a few Analysers but cant choose which one to get?

Many thanks.

Remster

I'm in the process of buying a FGA at the moment and I am looking at the Kane 455, looks good and easy to use and the service costs are not that bad either. I have had an Anton as well and I would shy away from those.

I have never used the testo but have not heard anyone say bad stuff about it so it can't be that bad

It was rubbish, it took ages to purge and would have to be purged loads after each use. Maybe I just had a duff one but it wasn't good I can tell you. Luckily I didn't pay for it as it was issued when I used to work for a firm.

I have just bought myself an Anton. I am happy with it soo far, I was torn between that and the Kane 455.

I have just bought myself an Anton. I am happy with it soo far, I was torn between that and the Kane 455.

Maybe I just had a bad one. I'm getting the kane 455 shortly and am using a TPI at the moment

I had a TPI before which was alright, did have a habbit of playing up but was very simple to use. I did a bit of research before buying and both the Anton and Kane seem to be the most popular choices.

i went for a Kane 455 a mate had one so had previous use of one and it helps there only a 20min away when it needs calabrating

I have a testo. And couldnt live without it

Im not a fan of the Kane

And being that I work on commercial I have been told that the testo Is the best for my situation

Edit;
Would love to see and use the new testo with the coulor screen and graphs to help adjust combustion

I have a testo. And couldnt live without it

Im not a fan of the Kane

And being that I work on commercial I have been told that the testo Is the best for my situation

Edit;
Would love to see and use the new testo with the coulor screen and graphs to help adjust combustion

Colour screen sounds good I never knew there was a FGA with this.

Just out of interest what makes you not a fan of the KANE FGA? A few of my mates have them and swear by them, I would be interested to get another perspective

Colour screen sounds good I never knew there was a FGA with this.

Just out of interest what makes you not a fan of the KANE FGA? A few of my mates have them and swear by them, I would be interested to get another perspective

I don't like having to turn the dial to do other tasks

I've been able to set my FGA to give me a read out of everything I want and the order I want it in.

An I just prefer the look of the testo

Have a look at the new 330. It's got the Colour screen and shows you where your combustion is and how close you are to stochiometric

Last edited:
I don't like having to turn the dial to do other tasks

I've been able to set my FGA to give me a read out of everything I want and the order I want it in.

An I just prefer the look of the testo

Have a look at the new 330. It's got the Colour screen and shows you where your combustion is and how close you are to stochiometric

I quite liked the idea of a dial to pick between functions. I'm using the TPI at the moment and like it and its really straight forward but it only takes FGA readings. Thats why I'm looking at something that does everything, plus I can get a decent discount on a Kane. I've got till just before xmas to get one so I think I'll have a shop around. But I'll definately look at that testo, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue Gas Analyser Testo 330 - 1 LL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Testo FREE Service Promotion. Buy a Testo flue gas analyser 300, 327 or 320B kit before 31st December and get a FREE 1st year service in 2022...
Replies
Views
If you're thinking of upgrading your flue gas analyser, we've got some great news for you. New testo 300 domestic models (limited edition black...
Replies
Views
Buy an Anton Sprint Pro Analyser at the best prices online from CORGI Direct. Browse the innovative and market leading range of products below...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock