Discuss Flexible flue liner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have been asked to do a quote on fitting a ss flexible flue liner in an existing chimney but I have never done one or been shown how to fit one. Customer is wanting a gas stove. How difficult a job is it. Can anyone give me a few pointers or post a good link please?

i agree with desrob, call in someone to help you/keep you right on the job, sharing the cash is better than sharing a prison cell

Remember to ask if he has had chimney swept ! had this years back customer told us it had been done, OK down go's liner! loud shout ! customer running out of house follow'd by black cloud, Think it took him a week to clear up soot.

and dont push it down next doors chimney by mistake :)

Oh Dear
Reminds me of pulling the liner out of a BBU many years ago.
Unfortunately the flat was part of a house and the tugged liner was for the other flat.
Soot everywhere, it took two days to clean the place.
The tenants were pragmatic but I couldn't have felt more embarrassed, especially as they were so good about it.
Thank goodness for Interflora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flexible flue liner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock