Discuss Fitted My first bar mixer shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 365 holesaw kits i must admit look good, Im just intrested in the anti-slip yellow guide plate with it lol,

i can vouch for the 365 drills bathroom drill kit, i wouldn't be without mine.

dont forget to fit a retaining ring on the riser bar. If you dont and the head can reach the tray level you will need to fit double check valves on your pipework after your iso valves.

Apart from that you have done a good job.

Hello turpin thanks I saw those sets and the video seem pretty cool and they ask for £50 for the set. But i only need to cut two holes into a tile and was thinking a cheaper option I saw this 60mm holesaw bit on ebay do you think it will be ok?

60mm Diamond Drill/Holesaw-tile/glass/granite/porcelain | eBay UK[/QUOTE]

In my opinion I would stick to the 356 drills set maybe more expensive but over time it will pay for its self maybe ask your governor to buy it for you and stop you a fiver a week out of your wages best of luck and well done once again:)regards turnpin

As a DIY man I bought a set of 365 bits for doing my bathroom and toilet areas. Excellent and good value I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tidy job there mate, i got to fit one very similar at my bros gaff next week. I am doing the tiles aswell but hope the shower looks as good as your effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fitted My first bar mixer shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back