Search the forum,

Discuss finance 4 trades. Anyone know anything about this company? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jomac2005

Just been approached by a company called finance 4 trades. Offering finance to my customers for installs..etc. Does anyone know anything about them? Thanks for any help.

Had a quick look at the emails I have received from them and it looks as though you have to pay for the privilege, that part of it doesn't appeal to me

Can you PM me as well Ray, be interested to know your views/info :grin:

Would be good to be able to offer finance and have no problem with the middleman taking a commission, but don't want to pay a monthly fee for the privilege

I know what you mean. It's ÂŁ25 per month with a free 2 month trial. Could cancel anytime
after the 2 months if it's no good.

seems win win for them, money from you and your customer! Does that seem to be a sensible business model for you to get tied up with?

MODS!

Could someone please move this to the arms, so that I can just post the info?

Ta

When i put their post code in on street view it doesn't look like a financial institution ?
More like a builders yard

I just looked ray - thanks
Yes that concurs with what it looks like

Thanks

In fairness never really get the idea of offering finance unless i was employing people , small business drippy taps galore don't need finance for that and get paid all day long .

It will be aimed more at larger jobs i think.
It may well suit some whos pushed for cash.
But i like to buy my food from a supermarket.
My chinese from a takeaway not a kebab shop
And borrow money from a bank.
Id struggle with the concept of dealing with a builders yard.

Thats just silly old me tho hah

Last edited by a moderator:
Raymondo, please can you PM me any pertinent info as well please? Been looking at offering credit recently, lost a couple of jobs to firms offering finance...

Raymondo, please can you PM me any pertinent info as well please? Been looking at offering credit recently, lost a couple of jobs to firms offering finance...

Done, but if a passing mod would relocate this to the arms, that would be very helpful! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to finance 4 trades. Anyone know anything about this company? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock