Search the forum,

Discuss Field House Associates...... Cowboys??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

w1nxn

hi all

around 3-4 wks ago i carried out a couple small jobs for a company named 'Field House Associates' based in Mawdesley, Liverpool (apparently).

rang me up to repair a small leak in house my way (Durham City). they fitted new condensing boiler as they obviously dont wanna travel from scouse land. customer was bit knarked obviously but said company was above board. job done and sent invioce off to them. then another leak in condensate 3 days later. job done and invioce sent off. by this time im almost thinking........ yee haw.

almost month later and no cheque, not answering 3 different numbers, one a mobile, one 0800, and other landline. his names jonathan..... so he says

any1 heard of these?
cowboys?
pikers upgrading there business?
seems ive been had.....

if not then guess its sadly down to experience

*just spoke to customer again*
also a website [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.envirogenheating.com"]Envirogen Heating[/DLMURL]

different address that starts with (Mug House)

wow im an idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
i think everyones been had at least once bitter pill to swallow but once bitten

Try Trading Standards. If they know about the company they might be able to make a suggestion. If they don't know the company, they'll probably be interested.

Good luck - but don't give up. And no, you're not an idiot! You're just trying to make an honest living and we all have to trust that we'll be paid when doing a decent job.

At least you've posted the info on here so other guys can be pre-warned, sorry to hear you got stung, but if we all keep using this forum for these sort of occurances then it might help in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Field House Associates...... Cowboys??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock