Discuss Female Plumber in East Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Femalespark

Hi I am female Spark and am seeking a female plumber in East Kent for collaborative working.

Please contact me

Regards
CB:eek:mg_smile:

No just some of my customers prefer females - Who am I to say No?

Femalespark

It would be interesting just to know how many female plumbers there are. Ive only ever met 2 & that was just in merchants on occasion.

I've seen one in my local merchant......very attractive as well !!! :D

No just some of my customers prefer females - Who am I to say No?

Femalespark

its true i had a girl work for us recently (seeking another) the happines on single mums when we turn up with a girl is obvious to see

I get a really positive response from people. My plumber does a lot of work at the university so it's great having me with him when we work in the student rooms, showers etc

If only you could move here! - I did 4 years ago (moved back to Kent). Hopes it goes well for you Regards Chrissie - Female Spark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female Plumber in East Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock