Discuss Faulty pipe fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note to anybody thinking of doing some plastic plumbing, PLASTIC AND CHROME DON'T MIX, unless you remove the chrome or use a compression fitting. Plumbing 101.

I know for sure it was not my fault as on my 6month plumbing crash course i was taught that you can use hep20 fittings on copper/chrome pipe.

I know for sure it was not my fault as on my 6month plumbing crash course i was taught that you can use hep20 fittings on copper/chrome pipe.

That's a shame. Have you done the 6 week sparkies crash course? They teach you how to wire a house using wet string and chewing gum.

I thought that some of you guys would be helpful but clearly my problem is too complicated for you to understand. I am going to find some REAL plumbers and get some good advice.

I thought that some of you guys would be helpful but clearly my problem is too complicated for you to understand. I am going to find some REAL plumbers and get some good advice.
Busted! Try harder next time

Lock down the forum we have an intruder!

Ted, are ya reet in ya head laddy??

I am not a sparky guys as i said i am ted the PLUMBER!
You had me going with the plumber bit, but then I knew you were having a laugh with push fit onto chrome pipe......just testing us were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Faulty pipe fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back