Search the forum,

Discuss Salamander shower pump warranty in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

T

Thomson

plumber purchased and installed a salamander shower pump, pump has stopped working after being used for just less than 6 months. Plumber has replaced with a new pump and is charging me for the new pump and says I need to deal with warranty after the event. I have no receipt as I did not purchase the pump and it was charged for within my invoice for re-fitting a new bathroom. I assumed that the plumber was re-fitting free of charge under the warranty. Have contacted Salamander and they will not re-imburse for the faulty pump. I am seeking advise on who should carry the responsibility for the cost of this replacement ?

If plumber bought then it’s upto him and also labour is foc for changing over

The plumber should have dealt with salamander and either got them out to replace it, or got a replacement pump from them and then swap the pumps over himself.

Either way no cost to you.

Of course if it had not been fitted correctly then the warranty is void……and neither of these options would have been available……

Reply to Salamander shower pump warranty in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock