Discuss Faulty pipe fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumb-ted

Hi guys Ted the plumber here first post, The other night i fitted an over bath shower i done it in hep20 plastic pipe/fittings and i used a chrome tail pipe in to the shower unit as i could not be bothered boring in to the wall, I recieved a phone call claiming that the fitting blew off the chrome pipe overnight and that i have flooded the house in response i said that it was not my fault as it was fine when i left it. Do you think i should charge agin for replacing the dodgy fitting? Thanks Ted

Hi guys Ted the plumber here first post, The other night i fitted an over bath shower i done it in hep20 plastic pipe/fittings and i used a chrome tail pipe in to the shower unit as i could not be bothered boring in to the wall, I recieved a phone call claiming that the fitting blew off the chrome pipe overnight and that i have flooded the house in response i said that it was not my fault as it was fine when i left it. Do you think i should charge agin for replacing the dodgy fitting? Thanks Ted

Chrome pipe and push fit.... Recipe for disaster.

Is this a sparky trying to wind us up, if so what a stupid idiot.

Well Ted the Plumber. You made a boo boo. Hope your insurance is up to date.

I am not a sparky guys as i said i am ted the PLUMBER!

Ah its a tiler then, I guess that you couldn't manage to drill a hole in the tile in the right place meaning you had to surface mount the pipework. It all makes sense now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Faulty pipe fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back