Search the forum,

Discuss F1 fault in ideal Logic + BUT pressure gauge appears fine... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smokin999uk

Hi,

We have a 3 year old ideal logic + system which to date has been very good. Last night it flashed an F1 fault, which is normally to add water pressure, so i added some via the filling loop and watched the gauge increase, it then kicked in reporting a "c" status and burner light BUT 10 minutes later went back to F1 fault again. the gauge was showing the same as what i pressurised it to.
I did this again going up to about 2.5 bar and it did exactly the same. The gauge shows a good/high pressure but its still flashing f1.
I switched it off at the socket and left it off overnight as it sounded like a whirring noise whilst the F1 flashed.
When i switched in on again, it did the same; went to "C" status and burner light, warmed the house and after 10 mins flashed F1 again.

Is this a sensor problem? If it was a leak surely i wouldnt be so bad as to de-pressurize in 10 mins!!
We've got an engineer coming but thought id ask the experts

Leave it to your engineer. Unless you're a gsr the only thing you need to know is that there's a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to F1 fault in ideal Logic + BUT pressure gauge appears fine... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock