Currently reading:
external multi fuel boiler

Discuss external multi fuel boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anthony1968

Hello all.
I installed a multi fuel stove 8 months ago in a caravan. I want to add an external boiler behind the stove. Will this be possible with a 22mm coil pipe using compression joints. I want to add 3 rads. Stove is 6.5 kw.

Thanks
Anthony

get proffessional help before u even think about what your thinking about

SPRINGS TO MIND!! images.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all.
I installed a multi fuel stove 8 months ago in a caravan. I want to add an external boiler behind the stove. Will this be possible with a 22mm coil pipe using compression joints. I want to add 3 rads. Stove is 6.5 kw.

Thanks
Anthony

Lol just even thinking about that I know your very tight lol you going to put the f/e tank on roof to at least the rain water will fill it lmao

Wrap stove in plastic pipe , no need for fittings. Water inside will stop it from melting ..... Honest. 22mm coil? Better off getting a secondhand parkray 12kw or something !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to external multi fuel boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock