Discuss Estimate. Too high or too low ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
£25 qiud. Thats got to add another 475 !! No seriously I thought 7 grand was a fair price and looks like i was right. Thanks for the input guys. Gonna stick to my guns next time. Just as a thought also, how much do you charge for a combi 2 combi swap ?? Labour only

Tell him your rates went up on the first of jan, but you have decided to let him have it at last years price

£25 qiud. Thats got to add another 475 !! No seriously I thought 7 grand was a fair price and looks like i was right. Thanks for the input guys. Gonna stick to my guns next time. Just as a thought also, how much do you charge for a combi 2 combi swap ?? Labour only

Best to join the Arms and ask that question, as customers perform a search on here, two years from now, looking for an estimate for " double combi swap" as an example.
And see an old price given which they mentally set in stone.

eagleeye send a pm to gas man or redsaw with your details and request admission to the private gas forum where prices can be discussed openly.

Stick to the quote... You will regret it if the job starts & it's a nightmare! Sounds a fair price, if not too cheap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Estimate. Too high or too low ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I have learned a lot reading the forum and thought I should contribute back with my recent experience.I bought a 90 square meter 2 story row house...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock