Currently reading:
ECA Confeo Combi Boiler

Discuss ECA Confeo Combi Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ncm

I Have an ECA Confeo Premix CP24 combi boiler. Supplied and fitted in Nov 2008 it has been fine but has now gone wrong.

I cannot find anybody who has heard of them. Merchant and Installer gone bankrupt. Can anybody help??

PS I actually have these in all 5 flats that I owe the bank for!!!

Hi NCM, where abouts are you based? Maybe theres a local Gas safe registered engineer on here who could take a look.

Hi App, Thanks for your quick response.

The boiler is in Frome Somerset. I have already spoken to two engineers who were actually involved in fitting them but the merchant thay got them from went bust and all other roads seem to be dead ends!!

Someone has told me they may be the same as Heatline but I don't know. I think I need an ionisation probe but can't find any spares??

They are British gas service listed. I would give them a call and get them to do the 1 charge for the repair that they offer.

I personally havent heard of them before. And i would say the majority havent. So it would be a safer bet imho to get British gas to to a one fee fix on this occasion. (I dont say that very often for the record!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ECA Confeo Combi Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock