Discuss Don Gas Conversion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do any of you fine gas engineers :) know where I can buy a Eurosit valve for a Don gas conversion.
Details on valve are

DIN - DVGW 92.03c049
T amb 0 - 120 degrees C
TR bereich 100 - 340 degrees C
cod 0630201 data 9436
Lot 4046278 Nr 0137

I have found a few others on the net, but seem to be for fryers and some for ovens.

Hope someone can make me a sensible suggestion. Thanks

for an aga ?

I looked on their website nothing looks the same.

Looks like I will be running around tomorrow

forget aga fix to bloody expensive.

ABGO or oilwarm in cullompton devon are both good ÂŁ138 and 2 oven for ÂŁ70 or so from abgo overnight. oil warm do burner bars etc that don use that no other beggar can supply, very helpful small firm.

you need to strip out the old pilot plug or you can buy a new one instead. buy the 4 oven to fit both models or the 2 oven only for the 2 oven, they look different as well but the 4 oven has a longer oven stat sensor vial on it. you want a eurosit 630, forget the rest of the bumph

be interested to know why your going for the gas valve, they rarely go wrong, normally another issue causes problems, but folks fooled into going for the valve, speaking from recent experience here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thermocouple has recently been changed. The aga stays lit comes to a reasonable flame, ( I know these take quite a while before you can bring them up to full flame) pilot comes and goes then drops out. As you say not much to go wrong no electrics etc. I drew the short straw my college retired Friday. I went along but it is his diagnosis.

rightyho, strip out the pilot burner assembly,clean it really well and clean the nozzle v carefully or replace the pilot burner , 1000 to one thats the issue, not the expensive gas valve. bugger waiting to bring burner to full flame, wack it mid point when its lit and check in 4 hours. So check the pilot flame is big enough that will be the issue it starts ok, keeps the thermocouple on and when it draws harder as it warms the pilot lifts off the thermo couple, so spent ÂŁ8 with BES on a replacement pilot assembly before going for a new gas valve.

buy the right pilot assembly normally a 3 flame side entry for pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Don Gas Conversion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock